maandag 21 juni 2010

Electric cars.....

Please watch: www.youtube.com/user/fullychargedshow

How many discussions can you have about electric cars.I find it really amusing to hear all the arguments that people have for not driving electric. What I find really irritating is the fact that most of the people who try to convince me that my electric car is as bad for the environment as a Hummer (how can you even believe that), do not have any answers on alternative solutions. They are great at indicating that electric is not good, but completely close their eyes for the fact that if we do not move we will run out of oil in 50 years or less.

Anyway, with my car charging on solar and wind power, I am convinced I am doing the right thing. And driving a Tesla is definitely no punishment! What an unbelievable car to drive!

If you are interested in driving an electric car in the Netherlands, please check out www.thenewmotion.com. They will make it very easy for you. I know that from my own experience.
IMG_0102






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Home


Geen opmerkingen: